Ashlyn is a recent graduate from the University of Colorado Law School where she developed a passion for partnering with clients to enable positive growth. Ashlyn has experience drafting corporate formation and governance documents, including corporate bylaws and multi-member LLC operating agreements, as well as researching and drafting complex memoranda in various areas of law including, secured transactions, law related to an LLC member’s individual rights, the Fair Housing Act, Americans with Disabilities Act liability and other civil issues .
While attending law school, Ashlyn served as a student attorney in the University of Colorado Law School Entrepreneurial Law Clinic serving entrepreneurs across Colorado. In that position, she helped several start-ups set up their businesses and advised them on the legal strategies necessary to transform their ideas into reality. She found researching and then communicating best strategies—including advising on the advantages and disadvantages of each type of business entity—to these entrepreneurs was as rewarding as it was challenging. She has also served as an intern in litigation capacities, drafting
She looks forward to continuing to apply this skill set and enthusiasm to support Denise and Joe’s clients moving forward at Hoffman Nies Dave & Meyer.
- Colorado Bar Association, 2020-present
- Denver Bar Association, 2020-present
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, 2019-present
- Minoru Yasui American Inn of Court, 2019-present
- State of Colorado
- University of Colorado School of Law (Boulder, CO), J.D., 2020
- Colorado Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law Review, Production Editor
- Kansas State University (Manhattan, KS), B.S., 2016, magna cum laude