Caroline practices in the firm's real estate practice area, representing lenders, borrowers, owners, and investors in a variety of real estate, business and loan transactions.
Ms. Lesem began her legal career in Texas focusing primarily on commercial real estate litigation in addition to a variety of other civil matters. She has experience representing clients both in and out of the court room, including review of contracts, leases and formal agreements; drafting discovery, motions, and briefs, and representing clients in trials, hearings and mediations.
Ms. Lesem is licensed to practice law in both Colorado and Texas.
- Hoffman Nies Dave & Meyer LLP, Associate, 2019-Present
- Providus Group, Contract Attorney, 2008-2009
- Pye Legal Group, Contract Attorney, 2007-2008
- Womac and Associates, Associate, 2007
- Admitted to Colorado Bar, 2019
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, South Texas College of Law, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Texas, 2003